Topics of interest for submission include the topics on:
A. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, COMMUNICATIONS AND LAW
- Facilitating change and transformation
- Leadership and transformation through innovation
- Shifts in structures, systems, processes and strategies in order to facilitate transformation
- Business models to enhance the organizational transformation
- Use of culture, vision, mission and core values for innovation
- Innovation in education
- Digitalisation of business
- Embracing disruptive technologies in order to remain relevant and sustain the competitive advantage
- Social media and business innovation
- Digital transformation to support Industry 4.0 and beyond
- Digitalisation of communication and mass media
- Globalisation of diversity & innovative culture
- Impact of convergence on organisations across the globe
- Dynamics of diversity leading multiculturalism and globalization
- Integration of the world’s economy
- Challenges in contemporary business ethics for technopreneurs
B. INNOVATION IN
Civil engineering & management
- Building Engineering
- Construction Management
- Contract Management and Project Administration
- Geological and Geo-Technical engineering
- Water Resource Management
Innovation in industrial & production engineering
- Applied plasma research
- Big data in relation to engineering and manufacturing
- Human factor and ergonomics
- Material Processing and surface modifications
- Systems design, plan, Schedule and control
Renewable energy & environment
- Pollution control
- Renewable energy
- Scale modeling and thermo-fluid
- Waste and resource management
C. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Software engineering & information systems
- Software engineering & CASE, automated software engineering, high performance computing, and human computer interaction
- Systems, computing practices and applications, resource planning, and performance evaluation
- Algorithms, applications, compilers, interpreters, and embedded systems
- Computer games, modeling, and simulation
Network, cloud computing & big data analytics
- Communications, networks, and security of protocols
- Internet of Things
- Web services, performance, and electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Big data, data analysis and mining, business intelligence, sentiment analysis, information retrieval and web analytics
D. Industrial Applications
- Any Topics related to the Business of Manufacturing Products or Services,
- Current Issues and Challenges in Industries,
- Any Technologies Applied in Industries,
- Applications of Science in Industries,
- Engineering in Industries,
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Industries,
- Financial Analysis in Industries,
- Industrial Surveys or Trend Analysis,
- Innovation in Industries, and many more.
Education of Science
Information and Computer Education
Social Studies Education
Psychological Studies in Education, etc.
New Trends in the Higher Education Area
Curriculum, Research, and Development
Educational Communications and Technology
Educational Measurement and Evaluation
Educational research, etc.
Education, Research and Globalization
Barriers to Learning
(ethnicity, age, psychosocial factors, ...)
Information and Communications Technology in Education
Adult and Continuing Education
Education and Globalization
Early Childhood Education
Education Policy and Administration/Leadership
Indigenous perspectives and Diversity issues
Government Policy issues
Organizational, legal and financial aspects
Leadership and University Administration
Impact of economic crisis on education
Marketing and fundraising in education
Women and minorities in science and technology
Increasing affordability and access to the Internet
Student Support in Education
Ethical issues in Education
Intellectual Property Rights and Plagiarism
Managing Cultural Diversity
and other researches on Education..
Media, Journalism, Communication Management, Advertising, Language and Communication, Information Communication, Communication Arts, Education Communication and Technology, Publishing, etc.
Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Agricultural Economy, Ecological Economy, Beauty Economy,
Labor and Population Economy, Urban and Rural Economy, International Economy, Industry Economy, Monetary Economy, Real Estate Economy, etc.
Banking, Investment, Accounting, Finance Engineering, Portfolio, Emerge Stock Market, Insurance, Finance Management, Risk Management, etc.
Physical geography, Human geography, Integrated geography, Geomatics, Regional geography,study of cartography,demography, human populations, environmental studies, etc.
Civil Law, Criminal Law, Penology, Public Law, Economic and Financial Law, Labor and Social Law,
Constitutional law, Civil rights, Environmental law, Family law, etc.
Public administration, Business Administration, International Enterprise, Human resources, Strategic Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Organizational Behavior, Information Management, Restate Management, Industry Innovation, Corporate Governance, Human Resource Development, Hospitality Management, Hotel and Institutional Management, Health Care Management, Tourism Management, E-commerce, etc.
Product marketing, Pricing, Distribution Service, Brand management, Brand licensing, Account-based marketing, Effectiveness, Marketing operations, Social marketing, Advertising, Branding, Underwriting spot, Direct marketing, Personal sales
Product placement, Sales promotion, Loyalty marketing, E-Marketing and Mobile marketing, etc.
Urbanism, Urban and Regional Planning, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Human and Social Development, Sustainable Urban Neighborhoods, Transportation, etc.
Methodology of Social Sciences, Philosophy of Social Sciences, etc.
Planning & Development
All aspects of Psychiatry including child psychiatry, forensic psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, hypnosis, psychiatric nursing, psychiatric rehabilitation, psychosomatic research, stress medicine and etc.
General Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Sport Psychology, Psychological Psychology, Culture Psychology, Development Psychology, Educational Psychology, School Psychology, Military Psychology, Consumer Psychology, Psychology of Religion, Psychology of Law, Media Psychology, Health Psychology, Environmental Psychology, Personality and Social Psychology, Measurement and Statistics, Mental Diseases and Psychotherapy, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Consulting Psychology, etc.
Politics and Political Science
Social Research or Social Science, Community studies, socio-ethnic problems, rural sociology,
Sociobiology, social deviance, gender studies,
the sociology of law, the sociology of religion,
comparative sociology, Political Sociology, Social Psychology, Science, Technology and Society, Social Policy and Social Legislation, Caring or Research for the Elderly, Family Research,Child Research, Online Society or Online Community,
Globalization impacts, Social Work in Modern Society, gerontology, etc.
Topics such as women and health, women's psychology, women and politics, as well as gender studies and feminism.
All Fields of Anthropology; Sociocultural Anthropology, Biological Anthropology, Archaeological Anthropology, Ethnic Studies, anthropological linguistics
All fields of archaeology, including study of material remains (such as fossils, relics, artifacts, and monuments) of past human life and activities; and methods of detection and analysis.
All fields of Architecture; including the design and construction of habitable structures, architectural history, landscape architecture, urban and country planning and design.
Art, Art history
All fields of visual arts, graphics, printmaking, painting, sculpture, and photography, electronic art, etc.
Theorical, Applied, Business Ethics, Ethics of Science
Studies on folklore,traditions of various nationalities and ethnic groups, folk costume, story-telling, food, wedding and burial customs, children's games, etc.
All fields of History: world, national, regional, culturel, religion, ethnic, military, and nautical
Language & Linguistics
Studies theoretical, literary and historical linguistics as well as stylistics and philology.
Comparative literature, literature of a specific genre, literary movement or era in literary history, and specialty literatures (such as children's or women's literature, literature of cultures
Methodological Studies in Humanities
Multidisciplinary Studies in Humanities
All types of music studies: classical, opera, ethnic, choral, folk, sacred, early music, popular, jazz, country, new music, and others.
Logic, metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, metaphilosophy, aesthetics, philosophy of science, philosophy of education, philosophy of history, philosophy of religion, history of philosohy
Dramaturgy, theatrical history, theater design, technique and performance.